CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Boston hotel in Downtown Boston, walk to Boston Opera House
Popular property highlights
A stay at Hyatt Regency Boston places you in the heart of Boston, steps from Boston Opera House and Downtown Crossing.
This 4-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from The Freedom Trail and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Orpheum Theater.
Make yourself at home in one of the 502 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hyatt Regency Boston
Hyatt Regency Boston features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Boston is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 502
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 22
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Boston has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Destination fee: USD 22.89 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Boston Hyatt
- Boston Hyatt Regency
- Boston Regency
- Boston Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Boston Regency
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Boston
- Regency Boston
- Regency Hyatt Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel Boston
- Hyatt Regency Boston Hotel
- Hyatt Hotel Boston
- Boston Hyatt Harborside
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.