Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Boston's Theater District
Popular property highlights
Located in Boston (Chinatown), DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown is minutes from Tufts Medical Center and Tufts University.
This hotel is close to Boston Common and Boston Public Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 267 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Boston? This hotel has facilities measuring 4000 square feet (372 square meters), including meeting rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown
The 5-story DoubleTree by Hilton Boston - Downtown features a restaurant/bar and room service (limited hours). The hotel features 4,000 square feet (372 square meters) of meeting facilities and 2 meeting and conference rooms with access to audiovisual equipment. A 24-hour self-service business center offers a computer and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Limited parking is available for a fee.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Total number of rooms - 267
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Wisteria Restaurant and Bar - This hip restaurant features an ever-changing, classic French menu with an Asian flair. Complete with custom woodwork and glass screens, the décor is simple yet elegant.
Starbucks - Guests can enjoy their favorite Starbucks coffees, drinks and pastries right at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston-Downtown.
Room service is available daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6:30 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Downtown receive complimentary access to an adjacent partner's property health club, featuring an aerobics area, Pilates classes, basketball court, racquetball/squash, running track/path, and fitness equipment. Hiking/biking trails are available nearby.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Boston Downtown DoubleTree
- Boston Downtown Hilton
- DoubleTree Boston Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Boston Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Boston Downtown
- Doubletree Boston - Downtown Hotel Boston
- DoubleTree Hilton Boston Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a Smart Choice rate category and receive the following benefits:
- Free high-speed Internet
- Full breakfast
Must book a Smart Choice rate category to receive benefits. Breakfast may not include taxes and gratuities. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.