- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- International Convention Centre (ICC)
- 3 min walk
- Symphony Hall
- 3 min walk
- The Mailbox
- 3 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighborhood, nitenite cityhotels, Birmingham is in the city center and near a train station. The Alexandra and Symphony Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Broad Street and The Mailbox. Check out an event or a game at Arena Birmingham, and consider making time for National Sea Life Centre, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Broad Street - 2 min walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC) - 3 min walk
- Symphony Hall - 3 min walk
- The Mailbox - 3 min walk
- The Alexandra - 7 min walk
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 10 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 19 min drive
About this property
nitenite cityhotels, Birmingham
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Birmingham nitenite
- nitenite cityhotels
- nitenite cityhotels Birmingham
- nitenite cityhotels Hotel
- nitenite cityhotels Hotel Birmingham
- nitenite cityhotels Birmingham Hotel
- nitenite cityhotels, Birmingham Hotel
- nitenite cityhotels, Birmingham Birmingham
- nitenite cityhotels, Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital channels
- Plasma TV
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
Leaky, No rooms, booking changed without approval!
Turned up to be told there was a leak and no rooms available but they'd try and find me alternative accommodation. No emails received to notify me of the situation prior to travel. After around 30 minutes they eventually found my details on their bookings system. However, the date of stay had been changed without my approval or knowledge. My bookings on hotels.com account still shows as the date I turned up and booked. Unable to get a refund due to hotels.com going through 3rd party (Expedia) and the card details were linked to their online account. Had to find accommodation myself elsewhere, on a cold snowy night (-2 degrees outside).