The lady is very nice. The property need more utencils and better courtines.
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor)
- 2 min drive
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium
- 4 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 11 min drive
- Birdsacre Sanctuary
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Mount Desert Island Oceanarium - 4 min drive
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 11 min drive
- Birdsacre Sanctuary - 12 min drive
- Maine Granite Industry Museum - 13 min drive
- L.L. Bean Shopping Outlet - 13 min drive
- Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor) - 2 min drive
About this property
Coffee/tea in a common area, barbecue grills, and a picnic area are available at this motel. Self parking is free. All rooms are individually decorated and offer private yards and showers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs.
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Leona's Motel Trenton
- Leona's Trenton
- Leona's Motel Motel
- Leona's Motel Trenton
- Leona's Motel Motel Trenton
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Nearby things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Rock climbing
You can barely consider this a motel. Very bare ameneties... and extremely outdated rooms. Website claims to have renovated rooms. But ours looked straight out of the 80’s. Also staff seemed a bit disgruntled. Would not go back or recommend to anyone else.