- Playland Adventures
- 12 min walk
- Waterfront Park
- 3 min drive
- Hollywood Casino at Bangor
- 3 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Playland Adventures - 12 min walk
- Darling's Waterfront Pavilion - 2 min drive
- Waterfront Park - 3 min drive
- Paul Bunyan Statue - 3 min drive
- Hollywood Casino at Bangor - 3 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Brewster's – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Brewster's – Pub. Open daily.
About this property
Brewer Motor Inn
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free motel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk. Free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a vending machine. All 30 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD $5.00 per pet, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $5.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Brewer Motor
- Brewer Motor Inn Motel
- Brewer Motor Inn Brewer
- Brewer Motor Inn Motel Brewer
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 7:00 AM–11:00 AM
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Many things you would normally find in even a "budget" motel was missing. Microwave and mini fridge as advertised but not even any pamphlets about telephone, TV, etc or any information at all. Was told Wifi was unusable in the last room (128) but after the first evening it was unusable in our room as well. The "continental breakfast" was a carton of orange juice sitting in bowl of ice, a pot of coffee, hot water (for tea if you brought your own like we did) and a few packaged pastries like you would get in a vending machine. So I guess it was a continental breakfast in the same way someone might consider Greenland was actually a continent. Heating was electric baseboard with thermostat in room which is good. I really dislike the ones that combine heating and cooling in 1 wall unit so you have to have the darn fan running when trying to sleep.