The Paradise Tropical is amid some beautiful surroundings. One view is of the mountains, the other is of the sea.
- Plage des Sources
- 4 min drive
- Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Guadeloupe
- 5 min drive
- Fort Louis Delgres
- 6 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.)
- 56 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Plage des Sources - 4 min drive
- Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Guadeloupe - 5 min drive
- Christophe Columb Memorial - 5 min drive
- Fort Louis Delgres - 6 min drive
- Mangofil en Guadeloupe - 8 min drive
- Pointe-a-Pitre (PTP-Pointe-a-Pitre Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
PARADIS TROPICAL appart'hotel
An outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free cottage. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite. All 13 accommodations have free WiFi and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include furnished patios, flat-screen TVs, and coffee makers.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 7.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 7.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- PARADIS TROPICAL House Basse-Terre
- PARADIS TROPICAL House
- PARADIS TROPICAL Basse-Terre
- PARADIS TROPICAL
- PARADIS TROPICAL House Baillif
- PARADIS TROPICAL House
- PARADIS TROPICAL Baillif
- Cottage PARADIS TROPICAL Baillif
- Baillif PARADIS TROPICAL Cottage
- Cottage PARADIS TROPICAL
- PARADIS TROPICAL appart'hotel Cottage
- PARADIS TROPICAL appart'hotel Baillif
- PARADIS TROPICAL appart'hotel Cottage Baillif
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee 7:30 AM–10:00 AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM–10:00 AM on weekends: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 5 for children
- 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 7.00 per night
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Furnished patio
- Barbecue grill
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Near the boardwalk
- 13 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
Lovely, family-owned hillside small apartment style accommodations. Grounds are gorgeous. Staff is friendly. Food is hard to come by in area, even in supermarkets, etc. DON'T come on a Sunday or Monday or may not find anything to eat! But the pool, the sunsets, the terrain is beautiful!