- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beaver Creek Resort
- 5 min walk
- Strawberry Park Express Ski Lift
- 8 min walk
- Centennial Express Ski Lift
- 8 min walk
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Avon, The Pines Lodge, A RockResort is next to a golf course. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Beaver Lake Trailhead and Little Beach Park, while Vilar Performing Arts Center and Milhoan Studios and Gallery are cultural highlights. Beaver Creek Tennis Center and Beaver Creek Stables are also worth visiting.
- Beaver Creek Resort - 5 min walk
- Strawberry Park Express Ski Lift - 8 min walk
- Centennial Express Ski Lift - 8 min walk
- Lower Beaver Creek Mountain Express Ski Lift - 8 min drive
- Arrowhead Ski Area - 13 min drive
- Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional) - 37 min drive
- Grouse Mountain Grill – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Pines Lodge, A RockResort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Avon exit 167. Enter the roundabout and continue left. You will be heading south, and should go back under I-70 , Continue straight on this road through 4 more roundabouts, after which you will see the entrance to Beaver Creek. Proceed to the Welcome Gate and let them know you are a Pines Lodge guest. An officer on duty is able to give you a map, directions and a temporary access pass. Follow Village Road for about two miles into Beaver Creek. Take a right onto Scott Hill Road. The Pines Lodge is at the top of the road on the left. Staff at the Valet Desk will provide you valet parking for your vehicle.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 20 for adults, USD 12 and USD 13 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pines Lodge
- The Pines Lodge, A RockResort Avon
- Pines Lodge RockResort Beaver Creek
- Pines Lodge RockResort Hotel
- Pines Lodge RockResort Hotel Beaver Creek
- Pines RockResort Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, A RockResort Hotel
- Pines Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, A RockResort Hotel Avon