Translation is not available.
CheapTickets Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with rooftop bar, near Piedmont Park
Popular property highlights
With a stay at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel in Atlanta (Midtown), you'll be convenient to Fox Theatre and Centennial Olympic Park.
This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Georgia Institute of Technology and Atlanta Symphony Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 304 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 304
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 21
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Community Smith - Atlanta Midtown Hotel's modern 'meatery' with an innovative menu showcasing humanely-raised meat, seafood, and vegetables at the height of their season.
The Garden at Community Smith - A modern bar and grill with city views inspired by German Biergartens with small-plate and casual outtakes form the Community Smith menu with more than 15 craft beer draught.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.