- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Castle of Caterina Cornaro
- 3 min walk
- Carlo Scarpa's Grave
- 10 min drive
- Villa Barbaro
- 14 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 67 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Asolo, Hotel Villa Cipriani is in the historical district. Castle of Caterina Cornaro and Carlo Scarpa's Grave are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Oliero Caves and Monte Grappa.
- Castle of Caterina Cornaro - 3 min walk
- Carlo Scarpa's Grave - 10 min drive
- Temple of Canova - 11 min drive
- Asolo Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Villa Barbaro - 14 min drive
- Pederobba Cavaso-Possagno Station - 15 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 67 min drive
- Villa Cipriani Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Villa Cipriani
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 11 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180.00 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Villa Cipriani
- Hotel Villa Cipriani Asolo
- Villa Cipriani
- Villa Cipriani Asolo
- Villa Cipriani Hotel
- Hotel Villa Cipriani Hotel
- Hotel Villa Cipriani Asolo
- Hotel Villa Cipriani Hotel Asolo
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This is a delightful boutique hotel beautifully situated in the ancient city of Asolo with beautiful views over the valley and vineyards. It’s ideally situated to visit the magnificent Palladium houses of the 15C Century archtect Paladio. I would go back in a heartbeat and can recommend it highly..