Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Ryounkaku is located in Shintoku. Shirahige Falls and Shikisai no Oka reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Blue Pond (Aoiike) and Flowerland Kamifurano. Lavender East and Farm Tomita are also worth visiting.
- Nishinaka station - 23 min drive
- Asahikawa (AKJ) - 45 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM. <br />
- Guests booked in Room Only rates who would like receive meals at the restaurant during their stay must contact the property 3 days in advance to make reservations. Meals cannot be booked after check-in.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 100 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ryounkaku Ryokan
- Ryounkaku Shintoku
- Ryounkaku Ryokan Shintoku