What happens when oddballs and outsiders build the city of their dreams? It gets overtaken by tech workers, of course. Today’s San Francisco is upscale and pricey, but the best things in life are still free and that includes picnicking in Dolores Park, snapping selfies in front of the Golden Gate Bridge and Lombard Street and exploring the city’s patchwork of cool nabes.
Very good, good beer,medium. Frresxcgyhgbhjj Ghhhfrrfg55ybvv
The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was decent.
Really great stay at the Mosser! Location was perfect, hotel was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for better!
Bathroom newly remodeled and best part of the room. Bed not very cimfortable, double bed, so quite small. The usual "old hotel" smell. No thermostat to adjust room temp. Must say, it was lower cost than most the rest of the rooms in the area around Union Square. Very friendly staff, helpful and ...
We really enjoyed it it staff was nice the the jetted tub was awesome!...Breakfast delish...it was nice atmosphere....we would definitely stay there again😀 #DenverColorado
Like the hotel it was just perfect near to the airport i really enjoyed the hotel and the bed
Close to union square but also right next to tenderloin with a lot of homeless. The build had a lingering smell of pee.
Rooms are clean and has very much what you need in room most motel dont have iron in room but this does
The Staff was friendly. Breakfast was amazing. Room was big and cozy. Only thing we were disappointed in was parking, and the spa wasnt operational.
It was clean, quiet, conveniently located, offered complimentary continental breakfast and was reasonably priced.I would stay there again .
I chose it because it came up among the closest from the airport. From the moment I walked out of the airport until I was at the hotel took an hour, however. The shuttle took 40 minutes to arrive and the trip to the hotel is 20 minutes even though the hotel is less than a mile from the airport -- ...
Ed was super sweet and helpful at check in! Great value. Will definitely stay here again!!!!
Room was very comfortable and clean. Hotel is older but well taken care off. Location was perfect. Walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf. We also walked to the part of Lombard where it gets very crooked and walked the street. Lots of delicious places to eat nearby.
The romm was alright but there was people in the parking lot all night being loud and playing music.There was lots of trash on the starts there was drug needles outsode the door i mentioned to the staff when i checked in the needles were still there when i checked out if it wasn't for the clean beds ...
The staff are mean and Nasty i ask for a blanket and they say no also that had to reuse the towel
Old, not well-maintained, dirty, sink is clogged, noisy.
Was convenient for the free parking and close walk to the Marina. They let us keep our car there the next day while in the city. Newly painted, but just "covered up the old room. Our room had a strong new paint and caulk smell. Carpet dirty but overall served it's purpose.
Located in Downtown San Francisco, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Moscone Convention Center, Lombard Street, and University of San Francisco. Oracle Park and Golden Gate Park are also within 3 mi (5 km). Civic Center Station is 15 minutes by foot and Powell St. Station is 19 minutes.
Horrible experience. Not at all what the pictures showed. One bathroom for several rooms the one bedroom door opened and it the bed. Trying to get my money back. Our crews stay at Lots of motels and hotels this was by far the worst. Not even close to what was explained on this website.
The room was very cold. Didnt like tgat they didnt have breakfast
Location is terrific! Parking was included! Dingy but clean. It needs a facelift, but for the budget traveler, a one night stay is adequate. Nice staff but noisy rooms because on busy street. Hallways a bit dark.
Hotel is in downtown SF, free parking and close to all the attractions downtown SF has to offer. Enjoyed our two night stay very much.
The hotel is good to sleep and enjoy SF. It has free and safe parking, However, the hotel hasn’t restaurant, fitness center or other amenities
We loved Hotel del Sol's bright, clean, well-maintained room and atmosphere. It was fabulous to have the nice, warm, salt water pool for the kids in the evening so they could be active, and we could relax. The staff was extremely helpful; the continental breakfast was delicious and plentiful, and ...
From the moment at check in you begin to appreciate what seems to me to be a renaissance of road side motels This group brought back the pleasantness in budget travel, overnight accommodations. Unique in many ways, and familiar in the best ways. Amenities, multiple device friendly and interior design. ...
the price of pay on the counter almost double then on line. the staff did not reminder me. Actually if I know that, I will pay on line. I feel been cheat and cancelled my extention moved to othet hotel.
Easy access to Event Center. Lots of food choices in shopping center where it is located. Great price for room.
Excellent hotel, full of plants, and decor.. it has books and laundry with an ATM. Close to practically everything. highly, highly recommended. Don't get afraid by the shared bathroom as they very clean, and have about everything you need, shampoo, conditioner, q-tips, lotion, mouthwash... you name ...
The wireless signal often did not work and the TV seemed to get only 1 channel.
It was clean, the bed was comfortable and picked us up at the Airport
The bathroom was shared and tiny and couldn't rinse your hair well. Rooms were outdated but the location was good
Any time again. But I missed jam for my breakfast tost.
Amazing value for money this is very well situated for a stay in the bay. Close to the center of the city and to the hub of the public transport this place is worth considering if your budget is limited. It is very well run, very clean and the staff are delightful. It contains all that one would ...
super noisy- construction next to it so u cant sleep at all! got two rooms one was updated and the other super old with dirty carpet they have a tiny breakfast with coffee which was nice complimentary to my my stay
The property was great, rooms were nice sized, clean and fairly freshly done. Two draw backs were that the parking a bit tight and teh alarm would sound like crazy ... all the time .. every time someone walked into the lot or on the stairs or anything - THAT was ANNOYING as heck.
Nice clean hotel great breakfast Exceptional housekeepers Decent hottub was very relaxing
Located in Russian Hill, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Washington Square, TransAmerica Pyramid, and Coit Tower. Exploratorium and Embarcadero Center are also within 15 minutes. Montgomery St. Station is 15 minutes by foot and Embarcadero Station is 18 minutes.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details. Special offers are only available at participating hotels. Prices shown above include applicable discount. Hotel savings are based upon Cheapticket's everyday hotel rates, excluding taxes and other fees. Minimum stay may be required. Offers are subject to availability and may be discontinued without notice. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Cheaptickets.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
SWEATERWEATHER Terms & Conditions
CheapTickets Coupon – Save 16% on Selected Hotels!
Coupon Code: SWEATERWEATHER
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.cheaptickets.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon code value: 16% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 4, 2019 to 11:59pm CST, November 24, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 4, 2019 and September 30, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Cheaptickets.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Cheaptickets.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, Archer Hotels, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.cheaptickets.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. CheapTickets reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from CheapTickets
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of CheapTickets. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA