- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Covelli Centre
- 4 min walk
- Powers Auditorium
- 5 min walk
- Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor
- 7 min walk
- Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Youngstown, DoubleTree by Hilton Youngstown Downtown is in the city center. Mill Creek Park and Bedford Trails Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit OH WOW! The Roger & Gloria Jones Children's Center for Science & Technology and Fellows Riverside Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Covelli Centre or Hollywood Gaming Mahoning Valley Race Course.
- Covelli Centre - 4 min walk
- Powers Auditorium - 5 min walk
- Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor - 7 min walk
- Butler Institute of American Art - 7 min walk
- Ward Beecher Planetarium - 8 min walk
- Youngstown, OH (YNG-Youngstown - Warren Regional) - 18 min drive
- Bistro 1907 – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tapas – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Youngstown Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
We had to leave early due to an emergency at home, didnt even stay the night. Next day had a charge on my card for $62 dollars. $50 for late checkout and $12 for parking in their lot. I had already payed cash for parking when I left,since the room key entry system wouldnt work