- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Handley Regional Library
- 4 min walk
- Bright Box Theater
- 4 min walk
- Mt Hebron Cemetery
- 6 min walk
- Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The George Washington Hotel, A Wyndham Grand Hotel is located in Winchester. Rock Harbor Golf Course and Valerie Hill Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Wilson's Wild Animal Park and Appleland Sports Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Summit Point Raceway, or consider a night out at Barns of Rose Hill. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Handley Regional Library - 4 min walk
- Bright Box Theater - 4 min walk
- Mt Hebron Cemetery - 6 min walk
- Stonewall Jackson's Headquarters - 7 min walk
- Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum - 8 min walk
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 63 min drive
- George's Food & Spirits – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- The Half Note Lounge – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The George Washington Hotel, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Colonial styling, original details from 100 years ago. Good food, nice people.