- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Apple Blossom Mall
- 7 min walk
- Shenandoah University
- 10 min walk
- Patsy Cline Historic House
- 19 min walk
- Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Winchester, Hilton Garden Inn Winchester is in the city center and near the airport. Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum and Old Court House Civil War Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Wilson's Wild Animal Park and Appleland Sports Center. Dinosaur Land and Rocking S Ranch are also worth visiting.
- Apple Blossom Mall - 7 min walk
- Shenandoah University - 10 min walk
- Patsy Cline Historic House - 19 min walk
- Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum - 2 min drive
- Jim Barnett Park - 4 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 95 min drive
- Great American Grill – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on select days, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Winchester
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very comfortable beds. There was a lot of open space in the room, which made it seem a little less cozy. Overall nice place though. Very clean