- Disliked: Room comfort
- Hopkins Observatory
- 20 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art
- 2 min drive
- Taconic Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Williamstown, Williamstown Motel is in the city center. Hopkins Observatory and North Adams Public Library are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Waubeeka Golf Links and Clarksburg State Park.
- Hopkins Observatory - 20 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art - 2 min drive
- Williams College - 2 min drive
- Taconic Golf Club - 3 min drive
- The Clark Art Institute - 4 min drive
- Pittsfield Station - 34 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Motel Williamstown
- Williamstown Motel
- Williamstown Hotel Williamstown
- Williamstown Motel Hotel
- Williamstown Motel Williamstown
- Williamstown Motel Hotel Williamstown
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Traveling by motorcycle, I really like the old school motels like this where you can park right in front of your door. Styling may be a bit dated but it’s clean and quite a bargain for the area. The folks that run the place are especially nice