- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hopkins Observatory
- 16 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art
- 17 min walk
- Taconic Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Williamstown, The Orchards Hotel is in a rural location. Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort and Waubeeka Golf Links are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Western Gateway Heritage State Park and Natural Bridge State Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Hopkins Observatory - 16 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art - 17 min walk
- Williams College - 18 min walk
- Taconic Golf Club - 3 min drive
- The Clark Art Institute - 4 min drive
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 34 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 64 min drive
About this property
The Orchards Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Only problem was having no info about bay state games schedule as games website had your hotel listed as place to stay.