- Hopkins Observatory
- 10 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art
- 11 min walk
- Taconic Golf Club
- 15 min walk
- Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Williamstown, Maple Terrace Motel is in the entertainment district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Western Gateway Heritage State Park and Natural Bridge State Park, while Mass MoCA and Williams College Museum of Art are cultural highlights.
- Hopkins Observatory - 10 min walk
- Williams College Museum of Art - 11 min walk
- Williams College - 13 min walk
- Taconic Golf Club - 15 min walk
- The Clark Art Institute - 4 min drive
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 33 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 60 min drive
About this property
Maple Terrace Motel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Blinds and curtains didn’t completely close. Someone walking by could see in.