- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hotel Williamstown MA Mohawk Trail is located in Williamstown. Mass MoCA and 62 Center for Theater and Dance are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hopkins Observatory and North Adams Public Library.
- Pittsfield Intermodal Transportation Center - 27 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 54 min drive
About this property
Hotel Williamstown MA Mohawk Trail
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
If you don't mind washing your hands in luke-warm water, or watching a TV with "No Signal" on the display, or having no choice but to use an unsecured WiFi, or waiting several hours for the room to warm up, this is the place for you! The proprietors try their best to be helpful and they keep the premises clean. The location is beautiful. But really, fix the TV! Can't understand the rating. Had to throw away a night and find another place. I recommend Cozy Corner.