Our room wasn’t ready until after the check in time. We were on the 2nd floor and could hear ever single foot step, jump and movement above us. We only received housekeeping 1 day in a 3 night stay. We stayed above the laundry room and we could feel every time the dryers were used and they shook so bad we had to open our cabinets as the shaking caused them to rattle. And even with WiFi, don’t expect to get any service if you have a carrier other than ATT.
- Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center
- 2 min drive
- Merchants Square
- 4 min drive
- College of William and Mary
- 4 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 2 min drive
- Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center - 2 min drive
- Governor's Palace - 3 min drive
- Merchants Square - 4 min drive
- College of William and Mary - 4 min drive
- Williamsburg Transportation Center - 3 min drive
- Newport News, VA (PHF-Newport News - Williamsburg Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA
Along with an indoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a spa tub. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. All 66 rooms provide free WiFi and free wired Internet, LCD TVs with cable channels, and conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Country Carlson Williamsburg Historic Area
- Country Inn Carlson Williamsburg Historic Area
- Country Inn Carlson Historic Area
- Country Carlson Historic Area
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Spa tub
- Fitness center/gym
- Indoor pool
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Nice clean comfortable place to stay. Indoor pool and hot tub with a small fitness room treadmill. Elliptical and few weights. Rooms were good and the free breakfast buffet was fresh and tasty. Would recommend