- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Weathervane Theatre
- 9 min walk
- Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge
- 9 min drive
- Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional)
- 11 min drive
- Weeks State Park
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Whitefield, Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa is in a rural location. Caps Ridge Trail and Bretton Woods Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge and Weeks State Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Santa's Village.
- Weathervane Theatre - 9 min walk
- Pondicherry Wildlife Refuge - 9 min drive
- Weeks State Park - 12 min drive
- Santa's Village - 12 min drive
- Team O'Neil Rally School - 24 min drive
- Manchester, NH (MHT-Manchester-Boston Regional) - 118 min drive
- Harvest Tavern – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- 1865 Wine Cellar – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Club House – Poolside restaurant offering American cuisine. Open on select days.
- The Veranda – Garden-view restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
Mountain View Grand Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort