- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Wizard Express Ski Lift
- 3 min walk
- Magic Chair Ski Lift
- 3 min walk
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre
- 4 min walk
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler is located in Whistler's Blackcomb neighborhood. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Scandinave Spa Whistler are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Whistler Mountain. Whistler Village Gondola and Family Adventure Zone are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the resort's central and quiet location.
- Wizard Express Ski Lift - 3 min walk
- Magic Chair Ski Lift - 3 min walk
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre - 4 min walk
- Chateau Whistler Golf Course - 5 min walk
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club - 7 min walk
- Whistler Station - 11 min drive
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 7 min drive
- Portobello Market – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Millard Lounge – Diner offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- The Wildflower – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Grill Room – Restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- The Chalet – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
The Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Resort fee: CAD 23.20 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chateau Fairmont
- Chateau Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau
- Fairmont Chateau Hotel
- Fairmont Chateau Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Fairmont Whistler
- Whistler Chateau Fairmont
- Whistler Fairmont
- Whistler Fairmont Chateau
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort
- Fairmont Chateau Resort
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Whistler
- The Fairmont Chateau Whistler Resort Whistler
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We enjoyed our stay, only disappoint was the 37$ per day parking fee at the hotel.