- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Whistler Public Library
- 3 min walk
- Whistler Village Stroll
- 4 min walk
- Whistler Marketplace
- 5 min walk
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel is located in Whistler's Village North neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Scandinave Spa Whistler are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Whistler Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Whistler Sliding Centre or Meadow Park Sports Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Whistler Public Library - 3 min walk
- Whistler Village Stroll - 4 min walk
- Whistler Marketplace - 5 min walk
- Whistler Visitor Centre - 6 min walk
- Whistler Golf Club - 9 min walk
- Whistler Station - 6 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 114 min drive
- Elements Urban Taps – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sachi Sushi – Restaurant offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Summit Lodge Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel, great location, great price
Great hotel in a great location. Shuttle to gondola easier than most ski in/ ski out. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Two minor maintenance issues were resolved in minutes. Hate the old style hangars but otherwise a great place to stay. Basic rooms are a bit small with all our ski gear (on site storage), but can’t beat the price for this location and amenities.