- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- The Range
- 1 min walk
- Whistler Golf Club
- 3 min walk
- Whistler Visitor Centre
- 4 min walk
- Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Next to a golf course, Aava Whistler Hotel is in Whistler's Whistler Village neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort and Scandinave Spa Whistler are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Whistler Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Whistler Sliding Centre or Meadow Park Sports Centre. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- The Range - 1 min walk
- Whistler Golf Club - 3 min walk
- Whistler Visitor Centre - 4 min walk
- Whistler Village Stroll - 5 min walk
- Whistler Village Gondola - 5 min walk
- Whistler Station - 8 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 123 min drive
About this property
Aava Whistler Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location for resort centre.Friendly, helpful and efficient staff. Tidy and clean rooms. Free ski lockers. Ski hire (Black Tie Skis) on site, with helpful and informed staff with another rental shop close to base lifts. Minor drawback was the reliability of the foyer coffee machine. It was good when it worked, but on a few occasions was out of order.