- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Smithsonian's National Zoo
- 12 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral
- 5 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The LINE Hotel DC is located in Washington's Adams Morgan neighborhood. Kennedy Center and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington National Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 12 min walk
- White House - 4 min drive
- George Washington University - 4 min drive
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 4 min drive
- Washington National Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 13 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 22 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 26 min drive
- A Rake's Progress – Restaurant with a bar. Open on select days.
- Brothers and sisters – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Spoken English – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Cup We All Race 4 – Coffee shop. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The LINE Hotel DC
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Super hip and chic hotel in a great neighborhood in DC. I’ve previously stayed here for work and enjoyed my time. This trip was an absolute nightmare. Terrible service. Room had an outdated in room dining menu, the new one received did not mirror dining times so one night I was left to eat the minimal items in the mini bar ( chips after a 12 hour work day!) Had a womanly accident on my bed sheets— housekeeping literally just remade the bed! It’d be hard to miss! As payback my room was not cleaned on my last night. TV kept not working— disaster. Too many great options in DC, definitely not a 5 star experience.