Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Washington hotel in Dupont Circle, walk to Dupont Circle
With a stay at The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C., you'll be centrally located in Washington, steps from Anderson House Museum and Phillips Collection.
This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Dupont Circle and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from George Washington University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 259 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at The Sally, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1927
- Coffee shop or café 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
The Sally - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Market - This cafe specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Number of children who can stay free - 3
- Resort fee: USD 28.74 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairfax Embassy
- Fairfax Embassy Row
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- Fairfax Embassy Row D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C. Hotel
- Fairfax D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Washington D.C.
- The Fairfax at Embassy Row Starwood Luxury Collection
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.