- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- George Washington University
- 17 min walk
- White House
- 19 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 2 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington's Dupont Circle neighborhood, The Dupont Circle Hotel is in the city center and near the airport. White House and Lincoln Memorial are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Dupont Circle Station is 3 minutes by foot and Farragut North Station is 10 minutes.
- George Washington University - 17 min walk
- White House - 19 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Kennedy Center - 3 min drive
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 3 min drive
- Dupont Circle Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 4 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 9 min drive
- The Pembroke – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Doyle – Serves light fare daily.
- Doyle & Co – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
The Dupont Circle Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location in the center of DC. There are many restaurants and stores in the hotels vicinity.