- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Capital One Arena
- 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum
- 5 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Washington's Chinatown neighborhood, POD DC is in the city center and near a metro station. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Gallery Place Chinatown Station is 3 minutes by foot and 7th St. Convention Center Station is 9 minutes.
- Capital One Arena - 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 5 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Newseum - 11 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 15 min walk
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 15 min drive
- Crimson Diner – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Crimson View – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were very courteous and extremely helpful. The woman who checked me in remembered my name when I saw her later in the evening and was very friendly.