- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- National Museum of Women in the Arts
- 7 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- McPherson Square
- 9 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Morrison Clark Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington Monument. Check out an event or a game at Capital One Arena, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- National Museum of Women in the Arts - 7 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- McPherson Square - 9 min walk
- Smithsonian American Art Museum - 11 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 13 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- 7th St. Convention Center Station - 7 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 19 min drive
- Morrison-Clark Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Morrison Clark Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities