- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Nationals Park
- 15 min walk
- The Yards Park
- 15 min walk
- United States Capitol
- 17 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Capitol Skyline is in Washington's Capitol Hill neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit L'Enfant Plaza and Union Station Shopping Center. Check out an event or a game at Nationals Park, and consider making time for Smithsonian's National Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Nationals Park - 15 min walk
- The Yards Park - 15 min walk
- United States Capitol - 17 min walk
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum - 2 min drive
- Newseum - 2 min drive
- Washington Union Station - 3 min drive
- Navy Yard Station - 9 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 8 min drive
- Lapidus Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort