Amenities were poor. They breakfast included but there were not much in there , no milk no cereals or bread.
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts
- 6 min drive
- Great Falls Park
- 16 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.)
- 20 min drive
- Georgetown University
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts - 6 min drive
- Great Falls Park - 16 min drive
- Iwo Jima Memorial - 17 min drive
- Arlington National Cemetery - 21 min drive
- Georgetown University - 23 min drive
- Tysons Corner Station - 15 min walk
- Burke Centre Station - 19 min drive
- Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner
Coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free on-the-go breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe. All 106 rooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Free WiFi, coffee makers, and phones are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available on request.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- D.C. Tysons Corner
- Extended Stay America Tysons Corner
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Hotel Tysons Corner
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Tysons Corner
- Washington D.C. Tysons Corner
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C. Tysons Corner Hotel
- Extended Stay America Washington D.C.
- Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner Hotel
- Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Tysons Corner Vienna
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free on-the-go breakfast available daily 6:00 AM–9:30 AM
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Laundry facilities
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Laundry facilities
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Fitness center (discounted access)