- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- La Fenice Opera House
- 5 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi
- 5 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo
- 7 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighborhood, NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci is in the city center and near a train station. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale.
- La Fenice Opera House - 5 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 5 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo - 7 min walk
- Ca' Rezzonico - 9 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 10 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 15 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 24 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 28 min drive
About this property
NH Collection Venezia Palazzo Barocci
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I planned a 10 day trip to a few cities in Italy. Out of the 4 hotels we stayed at, I really liked the two NH Collection hotels. This hotel in Venice is very nice and clean. My only complaint was that the room we stayed in was very tiny. It was the tiniest room we stayed at during our trip. Other than that, I loved the staff and the buffet breakfast. It is right off the Grand Canal, and the San Angelo stop is right in front of the hotel. Also, it's a nice walk from everything in San Marco. I would recommend this hotel to others.