- Santa Maria del Giglio
- 1 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House
- 4 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum
- 7 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighborhood, Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd) is in the city center. La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Doge's Palace. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Santa Maria del Giglio - 1 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 4 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 7 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 7 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 16 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 29 min drive
- Tarnowskas – Wine bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Ala (Adults Recom'd)
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely hotel, very centrally located, 5 mins walk to San Marco. Excellent service, wonderful breakfast with wide variety of fresh truly delicious food. Great housekeeping - our room was tidied up nicely every day with fresh towels. Great bar downstairs. The rates were very reasonable (we stayed in December). Very friendly front desk staff. Highly recommend this hotel. Would love to come back.