- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Piazzale Roma
- 2 min walk
- Port of Venice
- 6 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
- 12 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Piazzale Roma - 2 min walk
- Port of Venice - 6 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 12 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 13 min walk
- Ca' Rezzonico - 14 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 5 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 14 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 18 min drive
About this property
A meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, express check-out, a garden, and a TV in a common area are onsite. All 29 rooms offer free WiFi, safes, and showers. Guests will also find phones and free toiletries.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs and cats only
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Casa Andrea B&B
- Casa Andrea B&B Sant
- Casa Sant Andrea
- Casa Sant Andrea Venice
- Casa Sant`Andrea Hotel Venice
- Casa Sant Andrea B&B Venice
- Casa Sant Andrea B&B
- Casa Sant'Andrea B&B Venice
- Casa Sant'Andrea B&B
- Casa Sant'Andrea Venice
- Casa Sant'Andrea Venice
- Casa Sant'Andrea Bed & breakfast
- Casa Sant'Andrea Bed & breakfast Venice
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
- Discounted parking nearby
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9:30 AM
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- 1 meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Connecting rooms available
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great old building with good history. The hotel was friendly and comfortable. I loved the staff. Room was comfortable except bed was too hard for my taste. The property was VERY hard to find, but after walking for over am hour we found it. Very convenient to water ferry dock. Birds were obnoxious early in the morning, as they sounded like sad kittens. Breakfast was delicious!