- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Utica Children's Museum
- 20 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame
- 2 min drive
- Utica Memorial Auditorium
- 2 min drive
- Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Utica, Red Roof Inn Utica is in the entertainment district. Oneida County Historical Society and Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Valley View Golf Course and Holland Heights Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Utica Memorial Auditorium or Charles A Gaetano Stadium.
- Utica Children's Museum - 20 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame - 2 min drive
- Utica Memorial Auditorium - 2 min drive
- Stanley Theater - 2 min drive
- State University of New York Institute of Technology - 5 min drive
- Utica Station - 20 min walk
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 58 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn Utica
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was great. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. The bathtub was especially nice.