- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame
- 2 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium
- 6 min walk
- Stanley Theater
- 7 min walk
- Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Utica, DoubleTree by Hilton Utica is in the city center and near a metro station. National Distance Running Hall of Fame and Stanley Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Valley View Golf Course and Holland Heights Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Utica Memorial Auditorium or Charles A Gaetano Stadium.
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame - 2 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium - 6 min walk
- Stanley Theater - 7 min walk
- Utica Children's Museum - 9 min walk
- Munson Williams Proctor Arts Institute - 12 min walk
- Utica Station - 9 min walk
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 60 min drive
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Utica
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
A great place and location and came out of the gate well when Double Tree renovated it but is having some issues. Staff turnover, the restaurant changed hands and the food quality and service has declined to where we go out for dinner and there was no hot water on our last visit. Not heading in the right direction.