- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Utica Children's Museum
- 12 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame
- 13 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium
- 18 min walk
- Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Utica, Days Inn by Wyndham Utica is near a train station. Oneida County Historical Society and Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Valley View Golf Course and Holland Heights Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Utica Memorial Auditorium or Charles A Gaetano Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Utica Children's Museum - 12 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame - 13 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium - 18 min walk
- Stanley Theater - 2 min drive
- Saranac Brewery - 7 min drive
- Utica Station - 12 min walk
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 58 min drive
About this property
Days Inn by Wyndham Utica
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Covenant Did not like that the door was always getting stuck to get in my room, and the volume of the tv did not go up much at all.