- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Utica Children's Museum
- 13 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame
- 14 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium
- 19 min walk
- Rome, NY (RME-Griffiss Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn is in an area with good shopping. Oneida County Historical Society and Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Valley View Golf Course and Holland Heights Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Utica Memorial Auditorium or Charles A Gaetano Stadium.
- Utica Children's Museum - 13 min walk
- National Distance Running Hall of Fame - 14 min walk
- Utica Memorial Auditorium - 19 min walk
- Stanley Theater - 2 min drive
- Saranac Brewery - 3 min drive
- Utica Station - 13 min walk
- Syracuse, NY (SYR-Hancock Intl.) - 53 min drive
About this property
Best Western Gateway Adirondack Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Every thing was very clean. No trash around the property. The staff were very friendly and helpful.