Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This apartment is located in Trieste. The area's natural beauty can be seen at San Giovanni Park and Canal Grande di Trieste, while Teatro Lirico Giuseppe Verdi and Roman Theatre are cultural highlights. Natural Marine Reserve of Miramare Visitor Center and Lipica Stud Farm are also worth visiting.
- Trieste–Opicina Tramway - 8 min drive
- Trieste Central Station - 11 min drive
- Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia) - 36 min drive
About this property
Antoni 8 / the House of the Novel, Area via Giulia
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Antoni 8/ the House of Novel sea View Terrace
- Antoni 8 / the House of the Novel, Area via Giulia Trieste
- Antoni 8 / the House of the Novel, Area via Giulia Apartment