- Grand Traverse Resort Golf Course
- 12 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
- 5 min drive
- Traverse City State Park
- 6 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
This condo is located in Williamsburg. Shoppers can check out Front Street, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Traverse Bay and Clinch Park Beach.
- Grand Traverse Resort Golf Course - 12 min walk
- Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf - 5 min drive
- Traverse City State Park - 6 min drive
- Bryant Park - 10 min drive
- Front Street - 10 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital) - 11 min drive
About this property
Book now for 2020! Beautiful Condo East Side of Traverse City!
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Stay Now! $59! Beautiful Condo East Side of Traverse City!
- Book Summer Beautiful East Side Traverse City A/c Wi-fi More
- Internet access
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- 1 bedroom
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Dining room
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 810 sq ft (75 sq m)
Great, convenient location with plenty of parking. Spacious and comfortable living and dining rooms plus patio with a quiet view of golf course and woods. Full kitchen and bath worked great (guests need to bring their own towels). Queen sized bed was soft and comfortable. Plenty of closet and drawer space. Warm woodsy decor appeared new in August 2019. Coin laundry just below on first floor (apartment on second floor). Fast WiFi enabled us to work a bit without worries. Cable tv in both living room and bedroom. We only stayed a few days but it would work well for a long-term stay. My husband and I would definitely return again. Customer service was quick and responsive. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful condo!