- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- The International Centre
- 9 min drive
- Toronto Congress Centre
- 9 min drive
- Humber College
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the business district and near a train station, Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport is in a walkable area with good airport proximity. Yorkdale Shopping Centre and Sherway Gardens are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Playdium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Woodbine Racetrack or Mississauga Hershey Centre. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- The International Centre - 9 min drive
- Toronto Congress Centre - 9 min drive
- Humber College - 12 min drive
- Square One Shopping Centre - 17 min drive
- York University - 20 min drive
- Toronto Etobicoke North Station - 8 min drive
- Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station - 1 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 4 min drive
- The Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Expensive old carpet dirty bed room was uncomfortable