- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Telford Golf Club
- 3 min drive
- Blists Hill
- 3 min drive
- Jackfield Tile Museum
- 5 min drive
- Birmingham (QQN-New Street Train Station)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Telford, Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel is in a rural location and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ironbridge Gorge and Telford Town Park, while Ironbridge Museum and Museum of the Gorge are cultural highlights. Blists Hill and Wonderland Telford are also worth visiting.
- Telford Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Blists Hill - 3 min drive
- Ironbridge Museum - 4 min drive
- Jackfield Tile Museum - 5 min drive
- Maws Craft Centre - 7 min drive
- Telford Central Station - 7 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 47 min drive
- PRIORY RESTAURANT – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Mercure Telford Madeley Court Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Tired hotel with disengaged staff. Checked in by Joe who had no interest in welcoming us to the hotel, didn’t offer to help us up the two flights rickety stairs but did hand us a “welcome letter” which saved him having to talk to customers. He then quickly disappeared to whatever we had interrupted by arriving... Room 7 in the main building was tired with basic facilities. The bathroom needs replacing with no shower and a broken hand held shower which cannot be operated separately from the bath. Lesley at breakfast was a star whoever and delivered an outstanding customer experience.