- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Westshore Plaza Mall
- 6 min drive
- Raymond James Stadium
- 8 min drive
- George M. Steinbrenner Field
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tampa, Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay is in the city center and near the bay. Westshore Plaza Mall and International Plaza and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Florida Aquarium and Big Cat Rescue. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Raymond James Stadium or George M. Steinbrenner Field.
- Westshore Plaza Mall - 6 min drive
- Raymond James Stadium - 8 min drive
- Glazer Children's Museum - 11 min drive
- George M. Steinbrenner Field - 11 min drive
- University of Tampa - 12 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 14 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was awesome from the beginning to end. The young lady that checked us in was kind and helpful. The bellman was so full of knowledge that he told us many things about the hotel that we never knew, and we have stayed here many times. We really had a great time exploring the hotel grounds. This is the only hotel we stay in when we visit Tampa.