- Tampa Bay Downs
- 3 min drive
- Celebration Station
- 10 min drive
- Ruth Eckerd Hall
- 11 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oldsmar, Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Oldsmar is in the suburbs. Westshore Plaza Mall and International Plaza and Bay Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tampa Bay and Clearwater Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Tampa Bay Downs or Raymond James Stadium.
- Tampa Bay Downs - 3 min drive
- Celebration Station - 10 min drive
- Ruth Eckerd Hall - 11 min drive
- Eddie C. Moore Softball Complex - 12 min drive
- Big Cat Rescue - 14 min drive
- Tampa Union Station - 23 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 17 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Tampa Oldsmar
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overcharged my incidental bill
Messed up my bill and then gave me trouble about fixing it. Nice enough hotel but wouldnt go back nor would i recimmend it to others.