- Taipei Arena
- 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple
- 2 min drive
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- 3 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Taipei's Songshan neighborhood, The Sherwood Taipei is in the city center and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Daan Forest Park and Songshan Cultural and Creative Park, while Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taipei Arena or Taipei Municipal Stadium.
- Taipei Arena - 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple - 2 min drive
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 3 min drive
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall - 4 min drive
- Grand Hotel - 6 min drive
- Songshan Station - 4 min drive
- Zhongshan Junior High School Station - 6 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 38 min drive
- B-ONE – Serves breakfast daily. Reservations required.
- Yi Yuan – Garden-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- TOSCANA – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Henry's Bar – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Kouma – Fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
The Sherwood Taipei
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
It was a tale of 2 cities for the staffs. Staffs at the reception and B1 restaurant was incredible despite being very busy due to the lunar new year period. Very courteous and efficient. However staffs at the executive lounge was a big let down despite being under whelmed . There were only a handful of guests at the lounge for the 3 nights we were there but their attitude was really bad . You would think they should be the more senior ones who would be more courteous towards guests but their behaviour was like ‘you are lucky we are open for you”. It was probably the worst executive lounge I hv been to. The spread is adequate but the staffs’ unfriendly and passive attitude isn’t something you’d associate with a Sherwood.