- Taipei Arena
- 8 min walk
- Baby Boss
- 13 min walk
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
- 19 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Taipei's Songshan neighborhood, arTree hotel is in the business district and connected to a shopping center. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall and Taipei 101 are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taipei Arena or Taipei Municipal Stadium.
- Taipei Arena - 8 min walk
- Baby Boss - 13 min walk
- Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall - 19 min walk
- Taipei International Convention Center - 11 min drive
- Taipei 101 - 12 min drive
- Taipei Songshan Station - 10 min drive
- Zhongxiao Dunhua Station - 12 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 39 min drive
- ArTree restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Additional fees apply to children 6-12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 450 for adults and TWD 270 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: TWD 2000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- arTree hotel Taipei
- arTree Taipei
- arTree hotel Hotel
- arTree hotel Taipei
- arTree hotel Hotel Taipei
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Don't use the service of call taxi from the hotel staff at Lobby 1/F! One morning, We went out from the hotel and was going to get on a vacant taxi parked in front of the hotel. When we were getting on the taxi, a hotel staff ( a lady) ask where are we going. And after we told her we are going to Leofoo theme park, she told us not to get on that taxi and she will call a taxi for us as she said because it will be cheaper. And so we trusted her and we waited back at the lobby for her to call a taxi for us. After a few minutes, she said the trip will cost NT$2600 and we were shocked!!! As we check on the uber and the travel blog, going to Leofoo from our hotel would only cost around NT$1500. So we ask her why is it so expensive, because we check on the uber it's only NT$1500 and she said ....... er.... maybe because there will be travel jam or ....... Then we said we will just get the taxi on the street on meter to go Leofoo. And at last we got on a taxi and arrive Leofoo park with NT$1580 only. I am not sure why she told us not to get on the taxi just right on the street at the hotel entrance, maybe they will have commission from the taxi company......but that gave us a very bad impression of the staff at this hotel.