- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ningxia Night Market
- 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple
- 19 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park
- 3 min drive
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Taipei's Zhongshan neighborhood, Ambassador Hotel Taipei is in the city center and near the airport. Huashan 1914 Creative Park and Taipei Fine Arts Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Taipei Zoo and Maokong Gondola. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Taipei Arena or Taipei Municipal Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Shuanglian Station is 5 minutes by foot and Zhongshan Station is 8 minutes.
- Ningxia Night Market - 12 min walk
- Xingtian Temple - 19 min walk
- Huashan 1914 Creative Park - 3 min drive
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall - 3 min drive
- Grand Hotel - 4 min drive
- Taipei Wanhua Station - 5 min drive
- Shuanglian Station - 5 min walk
- Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Szechuan Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Canton Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- A CUT STEAKHOUSE – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Ming Garden – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Aqua Lounge – Serves light fare.
About this property
Ambassador Hotel Taipei
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
room is clean and service was excellent.