- Stamford Center for the Arts
- 7 min drive
- Stamford Town Center
- 7 min drive
- Greenwich Avenue
- 8 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Stamford Center for the Arts - 7 min drive
- Stamford Town Center - 7 min drive
- Greenwich Avenue - 8 min drive
- Chelsea Piers - 9 min drive
- Capitol Theatre - 12 min drive
- Cos Cob Station - 12 min drive
- White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) - 29 min drive
About this property
Modern House in Old Greenwich, 250 ft From an Amazing Dock on the Water
This lovely family house is located near Long Island Sound with access to a dock only assessable for a private association. The view to NYC is stunning. With a walking distance to town and a 10 minutes bike ride to Tod's Point Beach. The lovely garden is beautiful and the outdoor front porch has the best spot for your morning coffee. The back garden deck has some waterview and with plenty of space to have great bbq's and drinks.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 8