- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Mas de la Pyramide
- 18 min walk
- Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus
- 20 min walk
- Les Antiques
- 4 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-16. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St.-Remy-de-Provence, Le Vallon de Valrugues & SPA is in the historical district and near the boardwalk. Palais des Papes and Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Alpilles and Camargue Regional Nature Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Mas de la Pyramide - 18 min walk
- Monastery of St. Paul of Mausolus - 20 min walk
- Les Antiques - 4 min drive
- Archaeological site of Glanum - 5 min drive
- Carrieres de Lumieres - 12 min drive
- Graveson-Maillane Station - 13 min drive
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 53 min drive
- Restaurant gastronomique – Poolside fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine.
About this property
Le Vallon de Valrugues & SPA
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Had a very short stay and it was pleasant. Breakfast is mostly bread. All of the same selections.