Staff are very helpful with anything you need anytime of the day or night.
- Grand Choral Synagogue
- 12 min walk
- Mariinsky Theatre
- 16 min walk
- Trinity Cathedral
- 19 min walk
- St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Grand Choral Synagogue - 12 min walk
- Mariinsky Theatre - 16 min walk
- Trinity Cathedral - 19 min walk
- Yusupov Palace - 2 min drive
- Russian Vodka Museum - 3 min drive
- Baltiyskaya Station - 3 min drive
- Sadovaya Station - 3 min drive
- St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 31 min drive
- Poema – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Bierstube – Brewpub offering German cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Onegin Bar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Pushkin Hotel
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service. All 273 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and 24-hour room service. Conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers, and guests will appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 1000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 985 for adults and RUB 490 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Petersburg Pushkin Hotel Hotel
- Courtyard Marriott Pushkin Hotel St. Petersburg Center West
- Courtyard Marriott St. Petersburg Center West Pushkin
- Marriott Courtyard St. Petersburg Center West Pushkin
- Courtyard West/Pushkin Hotel
- Courtyard St. Petersburg Center West/Pushkin
- Courtyard West/Pushkin
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 7:00 AM–11:00 AM: RUB 985 for adults and RUB 490 for children
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
Things to do
- Fitness center/gym
- Soundproofed rooms
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Family property
- Free area shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
As far as Marriott’s go, this has to be the friendliest that we have had the pleasure of staying at. We had a standard room with twin queen beds. Room was note huge but certainly adequate and a good sized bathroom with bath and shower. Staff were a compliment to the hotel. Efficient, polite and very welcoming throughout our stay of 5 nights. Food was very good, both breakfast and evening meals. Both evening meals that we had at the hotel were excellent. Staff in the bar and restaurant also first class. The hotel is a bit outside of the centre, however from 9 am until 10pm there is a complimentary shuttle service into the city which stops and picks up at some well known landmarks. The driver was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and he was a credit to the team. If you want a good walk, you can do 20 minutes to the metro (Sadoya) or about 45 into Nevsky Prospekt. Excellent stay at the Marriott, would stay there again for sure.