- Kokomo Joe's Family Fun Center
- 3 min drive
- Mid Rivers Mall
- 4 min drive
- Jaycee Park
- 12 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in St. Peters, Extended Stay America St. Louis - St. Peters is in the suburbs. Historic Main Street and Lewis & Clark Boathouse and Nature Center are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Westport Plaza and Mid Rivers Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Family Arena, or consider a night out at National Equestrian Center.
- Kokomo Joe's Family Fun Center - 3 min drive
- Mid Rivers Mall - 4 min drive
- St Charles Convention Center - 8 min drive
- Lindenwood University - 9 min drive
- Jaycee Park - 12 min drive
- Kirkwood Station - 30 min drive
- St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Extended Stay America St. Louis - St. Peters
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
enjoyed the stay
When we first got there the elevator was not working. This seems to happen often. Last year at the same time it was not working. Hopefully this can be rectified. I would like to mention Little shelly they call her. This lady is a hard hard worker. She was always cleaning something. Everytime we seen her she was cleaning, working, happy and a pleasure to be around...very valuable employee to have. They have a great bunch that works there now! Enjoyed the stay. Will be back soon.